Dr. Sujeet Rajan
|Speciality:||Consultant Chest Physician|
|The Bhatia Hospital:||G2,Ground Floor Clinic,Tardeo Road,
Mon. to Thu. 12.30pm-4.00pm
For Appt.call 66660020/21/22/45
|Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences:||New Wing,2nd Floor,Room No.6,
Mon. to Thu. 8.30am-11.00am
For Appt.call 22000227,40511359
Interstitial Lung Disease
- Sujeet Rajan is a practising respiratory physician in Mumbai, India,graduated from the Grant Medical College in Mumbai in 1989 and post-graduated in Respiratory Medicine from the Seth.
- GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, also in Mumbai in early 1994
- from the CPS (College of Physicians and Surgeons) in Mumbai.
- Following his post-graduation, Dr. Rajan spent a brief time as a Lecturer at the GS Medical College following which he joined the Bhatia Hospital in Mumbai in January of 1996
- Dr Rajan focussed around these areas, especially asthma, use of non-CFC inhalers, COPD clinical trials, most recently with mometasone and formoterol, and more recently a study underway on indacaterol with glycopyrollate, and an observational study on his experience with pirfenidone in IPF and fibrotic NSIP.
- He is also conducting research on asthma practice methods in primary care, and has a special passion for improving asthma care in the primary care setting.
- Currently involved in setting up the first sputum cell differential count study lab in the private sector (Bombay Hospital) in the country.
- Dr. Rajan is also a post-graduate teacher at the Bombay Hospital, where at least two new resident doctors are enrolled for post-graduate degrees in respiratory medicine every year.